With about 60 employees, this petroleum product tank farm stores and transports asphalt, distillate oil, diesel, biodiesel, ethanol, and industrial oil.
- The current volume of tankage at this facility is 1.5 million barrels.
- The facility sends process wastewater to the City of Tacoma Central Sewage Treatment Plant.
The main business challenge arose when there was a need for an upgrade to an ERP environment as support for the old software was coming to an end.
- Migrate from RightAngle to SAP HEC Cloud Single Tennant for IS Oil and Gas
- Ensure all interfaces were connected e.g. tax
- Accomplish task in accelerated time frame
- Implement a reporting environment
Migrate Data sources and create a data warehouse
- Install and configure IS OIL and GAS SAP HEC Cloud single Tennant
- Install and configure SAP BI and DS
- Migrate from RightAngle ERP to Cloud
Build a DW
- Train Employees on all aspects of ERP
- Build custom interfaces to Platts, Implico, Avalara
- Complete in 6 months
- Connect with on-premise Parent company ERP (SAP)
- Upgrade of the system without downtime
- Re-establish connectivity to interfaces and SAP.
- Training for users and developers
- Zero downtime
- New Leading-edge software established for growth and expansion
- The new version was faster, robust, and scalable
- Updated and modernized the enterprise platform
- New Reporting and Dashboard capabilities (Fiori)