Denodo SAP Connectivity through Meister Core™Connectivity and retrieval of SAP data using Meister Core™
- Meister Core is an SAP certified ABAP extension that comprises of in-memory cross-compiler for JSON and ABAP, transactional caching engine and API manager, invented and developed to address performance issues, associated with the traditional way that many transactional and data mining processes at SAP are executed to-date.
- The idea behind using a compiler inside-in and inside-out is all about performance. Given the internal complexity of inter calls with RFC enabled function modules, themselves unable to pass non-DDIC objects, it removes the loss of performance from passing values of lengthy tables across discrete parallelization steps.
Meister Core caches, manages and delivers any data type of volume and complexity: master data, transactional data, meta data and any form of other complex data generated from complex table-of-tables, calculated and ML/predicted data structures.
Zero Constraints, Compressed Payloads, Distributed and scalable cached data, Synchronized Servers in the cloud
Besides returning data 2 to 5 times faster, significant savings can be obtained on cloud transmissions fees – up to or exceeding 90% Cloud Transmission fee savings.. Besides returning data 2 to 5 times faster, significant savings can be obtained on cloud transmissions fees – up to or exceeding 90% Cloud Transmission fee savings.
Accelerate your Transformation
- Reduce complexity for consuming / combining SAP Data with other disparate sources – no limits on column widths. (SAP Connector limits: 512 characters per row) Example: SAP Connector requires development of 5 views and a join view to retrieve SAP Purchasing Header data, where Meister Core only requires only 1 view.
- Built-in Payload Data Compression – Improve performance.
- Instant Cache Updates – No latencies, waiting overnight, for data refresh because data can ALWAYS be fresh using Meister’s Trigger-Based Caching features. In a real-world scenario, this could eliminate the need for a customer to hold a 10% buffer of inventory, typically used to account for “Inventory Buffering”. Supply chain is much more agile, removing sometimes days of delays, from raw material supplies to finished goods deliveries. Larger companies could see $1 million+ in savings just inventory optimizations alone.