GDPR is primarily used to monitor and enforce rules and procedures for:
- Business executives that need to identify and manage risk.
- Finance managers assigned to meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- Legal counsels grappling with discovery and records retention.
- IT directors managing software installations related to GRC projects across an organization.
- Marketing Departments wondering what effect this will have on processes.
A key challenge to GDPR will be knowing what data is where, and how the data is aligned with business and the business criticality metric for GDPR compliance. Endigm provides the knowledge link between the governance perspective of how GDPR compliance is aligned with business processes, and how BOTH are aligned to the underlying data repositories. An Audit Resilience Assessment solution as a governing framework specifically designed for GDPR.
W5 Audit Resiliance Assessment
W5’s Audit Resilience Assessment is based on understanding governance and Enterprise Architecture for the Organization, Business, Applications, Security, and Infrastructure. Endigm’s Audit Resilience Assessment is focused on conducting assessments, roadmapping, gap analysis, process design, privacy impact, risk analysis, and incorporating these elements into a demonstrable review with scorecarding and remediation activities. We will blueprint a current state and action program for compliance and audit capability alignment. There are 4 areas of GDPR solutioning to consider, based on the size an interest of your organization. The Assessment for data discovery and cataloging is recommended for all companies. Look this way ===>
As a governance platform, it is the central landing area for understating the processes needed to operationalize GDPR requirements. Once completed companies can expect to have a comprehensive:
- Scorecard: detailing compliance and capability
- Finding and Observations: Data and process
- Roadmap and Gap analysis for remediation efforts as/if needed
Where are you in your corporate GDPR Journey?