SAP BusinessObjects - Data ServicesExperts in Stability Platforms
SAP BusinessObjects 4.3 and more
Maximize the value of SAP data for more impactful decisions
- Utilize the complete context of your most-valuable enterprise data
- Enrich your SAP landscape with easy access to all the other data you need
Deliver trusted insights on a modern data stack
- Give business users flexibility and IT peace of mind with self-service access to governed data
- Accelerate deployments with prepackaged best practices for your function or industry
Extend planning and analysis across your enterprise
- Create aligned plans that are seamlessly integrated with enterprise applications from SAP
- Increase collaboration across all teams that contribute to the success of your organization
SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3
SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 represents the latest major release of the analytics industry’s leading platform for scalable enterprise reporting. SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3 is designed to help enhance and build upon the mission-critical on-premise use cases that it supports today as well as to leverage its universes, documents, and assets in conjunction with the BI and predictive use case innovations provided by SAP Analytics Cloud..
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform. With W5’s implementation of the SAP BusinessObjects BI.
The BI platform includes the following components:
- SAP BusinessObjects BI platform – Makes it easy for everyone to discover and share insight for better decisions. Built on a service-oriented architecture, the platform supports a comprehensive BI suite, integrates with existing applications and information sources, and provides everyone across your organization with decision-ready information.
- SAP BusinessObjects Integration – Provides connectivity to information stored in enterprise applications and supports your organization to consolidate and transform vast amounts of data into reports, analyses, visualizations, and dashboards while helping maintain data security and compliance.
- The W5 implementation of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Suite can help our clients discover and share insight, so they can make better decisions. Built on a service-oriented architecture, the platform supports a comprehensive BI suite, integrates with existing applications and information sources, and provides everyone across your organization with decision-ready information.
- Improve business user autonomy by expressing relevant data in plain business terms, increasing the range of accessible data
- Data quality/data governance approach, before, during, and after data migration
- Archive approach scenarios, risks, and recommendations
- Increasing responsiveness through improved ability for IT departments to delegate information requests to business users
SAP Data Service 4.3
What is SAP Data services?
- SAP Data services is an ETL tool which gives a single enterprises level solution for data integration, Transformation, Data quality, Data profiling and text data processing from the heterogeneous source into a target database or data warehouse.ng)
Features of SAP Data Services
There are several repositories you’ll find in SAP Data Services to store your data. These include places to store both predefined and user-defined objects in the system. The application includes both a local repository and a central repository. The local repository allows you to perform specific functions like starting jobs and creating workflows. Central repositories are shared databases where you can manage versions and share information with others on the team.
Designer is a part of the tool that allows you to create a new data warehouse. Companies often use this to create new environments where they can access, organize and test unique scenarios. You can create these new objects and reconfigure them in unique workflow diagrams. This is most common with software development when creating test environments and working with data.
There are two main servers that come with SAP Data Services. The Job server is part of the program that works as your primary interface when interacting with the data. This starts the data processing engine that helps you perform tasks. The access server is more technical, performing tasks within the application. This includes sending messages between the application, service jobs and engines.
The engine performs tasks that already have definitions in the system. These can involve data transformation, tagging and other functions that you can automate in the application. You might command the engine to perform these tasks or it can do them upon data entry.
Administrator is the part of the tool that allows you to perform administrative functions, like managing user roles. You can also configure different services to improve data quality and processes. One benefit of this feature is that you can schedule, monitor and execute batch tasks to complete several of these functions at once.
DATA INTEGRATOR TOOL SET
DataServices (Data integrator) tool set to apply proper data lineage and governance for:
- Terminal reconciliation
- TopTech system to system (MariaDB) reconciliation and harmonization** API development (if needed) is not part of the scope or work effort)